If everything needs to be done.
If everything needs to be changed.
Start with yourself.
Bootcamp on Emerging Business Models
Made possible by:
Three days of brainstorming to help you understand and apply new business models. Develop the creativity and ability to make innovation the driving force behind your business model.
For who ?
For curious professionals and ambitious intrapreneurs who want the tools to inspire change within their companies. For those who feel the need to identify future trends and models to prepare their organizations for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Innovation VPs
- Marketing managers
- Product managers
Enrich your creative management toolbox by mastering massive data.
"Non-scientific" leaders seeking to enrich their creative management skills with massive data control.
Especially for :
- Product managers
- Innovation managers
- Creative Directors
- Anyone interested in business strategies or public policy.
Creative Leadership course
Professionals, managers and entrepreneurs who must:
- Lead projects that involve creativity and innovation
- Inspire multidisciplinary teams
- Encourage a creative culture
Focusing on the importance of transdisciplinarity, each course tackles a variety of visions revolving around the same topic. Following this guiding principle, courses are offered by numerous experts, from workshop masters to guest specialists, who push thoughts and discussions towards innovation and collaboration.
- Experiment with transdisciplinary creative processes;
- Develop strategic thinking regarding team management;
- Stimulate and ensure creative synergy within a team;
- Analyze contexts that foster creativity;
- Learn to develop and deploy your ideas;
- Embrace doubt, risk, and re-assessment;
- Reflect on contemporary economic and ethical challenges.
Shaping creative thinking — Forging creative spirits capable of juggling with a world of ideas and with transdisciplinary thinking to imagine tomorrow’s innovations.
- Creative leadership
- Collaborative technologies
- Creative environments
- History of creativity
- Creative trends
- Creative intelligence
Value creation and emerging practices — Favouring new practices to meet the emergence of technologies and business models that will shape the economy of tomorrow.
- Creative data
- Digital monetization and ethics
- Emerging media
- Creating shared value
- Entrepreneurship in the creative world
Creating sensitive consumer experiences — Generating human experiences through immersive and transdisciplinary communication practices.
- Brand language
- Sensitive branding
- Object communication
- Social media and ethics
Creating for an evolving planet — Reflecting on important collective challenges regarding the transformation of our planet and exploring solutions that will influence our way of living together.
- Transforming the land
- Urban mobility
- Designing responsible products
- Democratic design
- The sharing economy
Boot camps are intensive training sessions that aim to solve social or business challenges.