Finding stories in the numbers.
It’s possible to make numbers say just about anything. That’s why it’s important to know what you want to say! This storytelling workshop uses a two-pronged approach that’s both scientific and creative. Working hands-on, participants will be introduced to data visualization techniques and the pitfalls of using certain graphics. They’ll very quickly realize the power of data that are chosen with savvy and communicated in a creative way.
Designated as a recognized educational institute by the Ministry of Revenue of Quebec.
9:00 to 17:00
1111, Saint-Antoine Street West, Montréal (QC) H3C 1B3
Presentation of the course
Who is this for?
This course is intended for professionals looking to improve their presentation and persuasion skills using data.
Why should I apply?
In this course, participants will learn to:
- Master data visualization techniques and their limitations.
- Develop their popularization and synthesis skills
- Transform data into reports.
- Make data-derived information more accessible within their organization.
- Increase the impact of data in presentations, annual reports or articles.
To get the full experience, you will be assisted by a workshop master to challenge you and nourish your creative brain.
Francis GagnonExpert in data visualization, Voilà