Innovate in record speed.
More than ever, companies and institutions must compete with innovative start-ups that are developing and integrating technologies at an unprecedented rate. Today, business leaders are looking to stay competitive by creating a less rigid framework within their organization that is conducive to a culture of innovation. Design Thinking, with its combination of creative, analytical and collaborative approaches, is a human-centered method of innovation that can achieve results quickly.
Through exercises, participants will explore the internal factors that promote or hinder creativity in their organizations. With support from their coach, they’ll develop an action plan to maximize innovation in their ecosystem. Then, participants will work on a challenge as a team. They learn the method and develop their creative confidence by leveraging the brainstorming, prototyping and method testing process.
*Additional sessions are available for groups of 20 people or more. Interested? Contact us!
1111, Saint-Antoine Street West, Montréal (QC) H3C 1B3
Presentation of the course
Who is this for?
This course is intended for executives and senior executives with more than 10 years’ experience in strategic roles looking to encourage creativity and innovation in their business.
Why should I apply?
In this course, participants will learn to:
- Integrate a Design Thinking approach into their organization.
- Establish a sustainable culture of innovation in their business.
- Mobilize their teams around this culture.
- Have access to tools to improve and reinvent an experience, service or product.
- Optimize the performance of multidisciplinary teams and their collaboration.
- Imagine how their organization works from a new, avant-garde perspective.
To get the full experience, you will be assisted by a workshop master to challenge you and nourish your creative brain.
Niels Billou Ph.DWorkshop Master and content creator, Factry
Co-founder and president, The Humanos Institute