Unleash the creative potential of your organization.
The Creative Leadership for Senior Executives course is specifically designed for executive members with real transformational power within their respective companies. Learn to release the untapped creativity of your teams and bring agents of change to life. Dare to try out this transformational experience that involves various hands-on workshops, discussions and experiences, and then share it, in a unique way, with other leaders from diverse professional backgrounds.
This course was developed by Factry in collaboration with Innove Lab.
*Additional sessions are available for groups of 20 people or more. Interested? Contact us!
Designated as a recognized educational institute by the Ministry of Revenue of Quebec.
2 900 $
1111, Saint-Antoine Street West, Montréal (QC) H3C 1B3
Who is this for?
This course is intended for managers with more than ten years’ experience who hold a strategic position and have the power to transform their business in concrete ways.
Why should I apply?
In this course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the importance of creativity and innovation within an organization.
- Create an atmosphere of trust in their organization.
- Adopt different views when taking risks.
- Create a physical and organizational environment that promotes creativity.
- Understand the creative process and how to incorporate it into their organization.
- Develop the art of casting.
- Master various brainstorming techniques.
To get the full experience, you will be assisted by a workshop master, coaches and special guests who cleverly mix disciplines and expertise. More coaches will be announced soon.
Marie-Josée LareauFounder, Innove Lab.
Content creator, Factry
Chantal GosselinFounder, La voix des équipes
Jean-Daniel PetitFounder, BESIDE
Joëlle CharpentierOrganizational Development Coach
and President, Charpentier DO
Philippe MeunierChief Creative Officer and Senior Partner, Sid Lee.